TNK-BP is a major oil company that is constantly growing. The key benefits of working in TNK-BP include:
· A unique combination of lasting experience in Russia and best international practices
· Contemporary management system
· Transparent and flexible compensation system that includes performance-dependent bonuses. Comprehensive package of social benefits.
· Broad professional development / career opportunities
· Well-developed and structured training system
· Rigorous HSE requirements
TNK-BP has adopted a unified compensation and incentives framework based on standard grade system using the Hay points approach, which is applied by many world majors. Each of the positions within the Company have been assessed and graded by these criteria. Each grade corresponds to a range of salaries, which is adjusted for the relevant region of operations and local market conditions.
Benefits provided to employees are developed and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Additionally, our Short-Term Incentive Program aligns an employee’s annual bonus to his/her personal contribution and to the annual performance of his/her unit.
The performance and personal contribution of every TNK-BP employee ensure the long-term success of our Company as a whole. This is why we consider it so important to attract top-class specialists and managers on the market, who share our Corporate values: Leadership, Effectiveness, Safety and Integrity.
The Candidate Screening System includes the assessment of professional competencies in the relevant discipline, as well as evaluation of Corporate competencies. It is important for us that our employees:
- Are responsible;
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior;
- Are proactive and lead other people;
- Are able to build partnership relations;
- Improve themselves and the Company;
- Can organize work effectively;
- Ensure success;
- Make best decisions;
- Comply with norms and standards;
- Prevent HSE risks;
- Are intolerant to violations.
TNK-BP provides equal opportunities to all applicants. Success in competition for a vacancy is based on the specialist’s professional competencies and experience, ability to meet challenges and desire to work in a team setting.
We encourage you to review available vacancies in the dedicated section on our Corporate website to select those corresponding to your experience and qualification. You can then submit an application by attaching your CV file. If you do not see a suitable vacancy among those presently available, you may choose to send a general application and be registered in the system.