14 December 2011, Wednesday
TNK-BP Signs Contract with Transneft for Transportation of Oil through the Zapolyarye-Purpe Pipeline
- TNK-BP announces that it has signed a long-term contract with OJSC Transneft for the transportation of oil through the Zapolyarye-Purpe pipeline, which will connect Yamal fields with the East Siberia–Pacific Ocean oil pipeline.
12 December 2011, Monday
Results of TNK-BP’s Board of Directors meeting
- The Board of Directors of TNK-BP Limited, the main holding company of TNK-BP Group, held a regular board meeting on 9 December, 2011. The members of the Board reviewed TNK-BP’s operational and financial performance in 2011 and noted that increased production at the Company’s greenfield projects, greater refining volumes as well as favorable market conditions have enabled the Company to deliver significantly improved results year to date. Based on the final results of the third quarter, the Board voted to approve an additional third quarter dividend of $US 1.25 billion.
21 November 2011, Monday
TNK-BP outlines strategy for Vietnam and announces donation to Le Loi General Hospital in Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Today, TNK Vietnam (a 100% subsidiary of TNK-BP Group) held a press conference in Hanoi, where the company outlined a development strategy for its Vietnam operations and underscored its commitment to make a positive impact in Vietnam. The development strategy for the Vietnam assets will involve safe and efficient operations of offshore gas production, making it a center for offshore technical expertise within TNK-BP Group, as well as a vigorous approach to new growth opportunities in the Southeast Asian nation.
31 October 2011, Monday
TNK-Brasil and HRT sign joint operating agreement
- TNK-Brasil (a 100% subsidiary of TNK-BP Group) announced today that it has signed a farm-in agreement and a joint operating agreement (JOA) with the Brazilian company HRT O&G. Through the deal TNK-Brasil will acquire a 45% stake in the Solimoes Basin project in Brazil.
25 October 2011, Tuesday
TNK-BP reports strong 9M11 results: record production and Net Income.
- TNK-BP today reported its results for the nine months of 2011.
21 October 2011, Friday
Deputy Chairman of TNK-BP Management Board Maxim Barskiy to Leave the Company
TNK-BP announces that Deputy Chairman of TNK-BP Management Board Maxim Barskiy has decided to leave TNK-BP as of 1 November in order to carry on his professional career outside of the Company.
19 October 2011, Wednesday
TNK-BP receives investment license for offshore block 06.1 in Vietnam
- TNK-BP said today that the Vietnamese Ministry of Investment and Trade has granted TNK Vietnam, the Vietnam-based subsidiary of TNK-BP Group, the investment license to operate offshore gas Block 06.1, part of the Nam Con Son Integrated Gas to Power Project.
10 October 2011, Monday
ТНК-BP informs of personal changes in its Strategy and Business Development Division
Moscow, 10 October 2011 – TNK-BP announces that Stan Miroshnik, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Business Development, has taken the decision to leave the Company.
04 October 2011, Tuesday
OJSC TNK-BP Holding Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting Results
Moscow, October 4, 2011 – ТNK-BP announced that its Russian holding company, OJSC TNK-BP Holding (MICEX: TNBP, TNBPP) held an extraordinary general shareholders meeting on 30 September 2011. The meeting approved dividend payment for the 6 months of 2011 of RUR 3.41 per one ordinary and one preferred share, as previously recommended by the Board of Directors. The total dividend amount is 52.7 bn rubles.
29 September 2011, Thursday
TNK-BP and Skolkovo Foundation Summarize Results of the Russian University Energy Efficiency Project Contest
TNK-BP together with SKOLKOVO Foundation summarized the results of the research paper contest held as part of the program of Company cooperation with SKOLKOVO Foundation in innovation projects.