20 April 2012, Friday
- Following the meeting of the Presidium of the Russian Federation Government, TNK-BP (further “the Company”) wishes to state the following:
18 April 2012, Wednesday
Ashland Inc. and TNK-BP sign five-year agreement to distribute Valvoline™ motor oil to passenger car market in Russia
- Valvoline, a brand of Ashland Consumer Markets, a commercial unit of Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH), and TNK-BP, Russia’s third-largest oil company, today announced a five-year agreement pursuant to which TNK-BP will distribute Valvoline motor oil to the passenger car market in Russia. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
03 April 2012, Tuesday
TNK-Brasil and HRT deal on the Amazon Solimoes Basin project in Brazil Approved by the state regulator ANP
- TNK Brasil (a 100% subsidiary of TNK-BP Group) and HRT O&G announce that the Brazilian National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (ANP) approved on March 28, 2012 the concession rights and obligations transfer from HRT O&G to TNK Brasil regarding a 45% participating interest in 21 blocks located in the Solimoes Basin, onshore Brazil. This approval concludes the transaction between HRT and TNK Brasil who will now operate the concessions under a Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) already approved by shareholders.
21 March 2012, Wednesday
Christopher Einchcomb Appointed Senior Vice President, Exploration
TNK-BP informs that Christopher Einchcomb is appointed Senior Vice President, Exploration.
20 March 2012, Tuesday
TNK-BP names Boris Zilbermints as Senior Vice President, International Projects
- TNK-BP announces that Boris Zilbermints has been appointed Senior Vice President, International Projects.
11 March 2012, Sunday
TNK-BP Acquires Fuelling Company at Koltsovo International Airport in Ekaterinburg
- TNK-BP announces that it has closed a deal to acquire the Koltsovo fuel filling company – the operator of the jet fuel storage and filling services at the Ekaterinburg International Airport.
29 February 2012, Wednesday
TNK-BP reports strong 2011 results: record high net income of $9.0bn on the back of continuing production and refining throughput growth
- TNK-BP today reported its results for the year and the fourth quarter 2011.
28 February 2012, Tuesday
TNK-BP Announces the Results of the 2011 International Reserves Audit
- Today, TNK-BP published the results of an international audit of its reserves at the end of 2011. As of December 31, 2011, the total proved SEC life-of-field (LOF) reserves of TNK-BP consolidated subsidiaries, estimated according to the criteria of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), amount to 9.115 billion barrels of oil equivalent.
19 January 2012, Thursday
TNK-BP starts first offshore drilling operations on Lan Do field development in Vietnam
- TNK-BP announced today that the Group has commenced its first offshore drilling operations on the Lan Do field development project offshore Vietnam.
14 December 2011, Wednesday
TNK-BP Signs Contract with Transneft for Transportation of Oil through the Zapolyarye-Purpe Pipeline
- TNK-BP announces that it has signed a long-term contract with OJSC Transneft for the transportation of oil through the Zapolyarye-Purpe pipeline, which will connect Yamal fields with the East Siberia–Pacific Ocean oil pipeline.