20 August 2012, Monday
TNK-BP Closes Novosibirsk Upstream Asset Sale Deal
- TNK-BP (OJSC TNK-BP Holding, MICEX: TNBP, TNBPP) reports closing the deal to divest OJSC Novosibirskneftegaz and OJSC Severnoeneftegaz as part of the company’s strategy to optimize the company’s asset portfolio and improve per-barrel efficiency.
27 July 2012, Friday
Robust 1H12 results – increased production and investment with positive free cash flow
- TNK-BP today reported its results for the first half of 2012.
27 July 2012, Friday
TNK-BP and Gazprom Neft Agree to Optimize Slavneft Governance Structure
- TNK-BP and Gazprom Neft have agreed to launch a project to optimize governance of the Slavneft group, which they own on a parity basis. The ownership structure of Slavneft will remain unchanged.
25 July 2012, Wednesday
SIBUR and TNK-BP have signed agreements on strategic partnership in the production, refining and utilization of hydrocarbon feedstock
- The Chairman of the Board of Directors of SIBUR Holding Leonid Mikhelson, Executive Director of TNK-BP German Khan and Chairman of the Management of SIBUR Holding Dmitry Konov have signed a set of agreements on strategic partnership between the companies in the areas of production, refining and utilization of hydrocarbon feedstock.
24 July 2012, Tuesday
Lack of support from TNK-BP Board of Directors hinders the development of Rospan project
- TNK-BP announces that the proposal made by TNK-BP top management on 20 July concerning the first stage of the full-field development of the Company’s Rospan gas condensate was not approved by the Board of Directors due to lack of support from BP representatives.
21 July 2012, Saturday
BP Directors Propose $1 billion TNK-BP Dividend
- BP has proposed the payment of a $1bn dividend by TNK-BP. The proposal was made prior to the first Board discussion of 2012. This would be the first TNK-BP dividend attributable to 2012 income.
02 July 2012, Monday
Mikhail Fridman Steps Down as CEO of TNK-BP and Chairman of the Management Board of OJSC TNK-BP Management
- TNK-BP announces that effective from 29 June 2012 and in line with previous notice, Mikhail Fridman has stepped down from his position as Chairman of the Management Board of TNK-BP Management and Chief Executive Officer of TNK-BP.
28 June 2012, Thursday
Outcomes of the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of OJSC TNK-BP Holding
The Annual General Shareholders Meeting of OJSC TNK-BP Holding approved today the Annual Report, annual accounting statements, including OJSC TNK-BP Holding profit and loss account for year 2011. Additionally, the shareholder meeting approved ZAO PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit as OJSC TNK-BP Holding auditor for 2012. The shareholder meeting also approved distribution of OJSC TNK-BP Holding profits and losses based on 2011 results and resolved to pay dividends based on 2011 results at 9.96 rubles per one common registered share and one preference registered share of OJSC TNK-BP Holding. The dividend comes in addition to interim dividends of 3.41 rubles per share for the first half of 2011, endorsed at the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of OJSC TNK-BP Holding in September 2011.
21 June 2012, Thursday
Results of OJSC Saratov Oil Refinery Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) of OJSC Saratov Oil Refinery (a subsidiary of TNK-BP) approved the company’s annual report and accounts, including the profit and loss account of OJSC Saratov Oil Refinery for 2011, and confirmed CJSC BDO as auditors for 2012.
15 June 2012, Friday
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of OJSC Varyoganneftegaz
- The annual general meeting of shareholders of OJSC Varyoganneftegas, subsidiary of TNK-BP, approved the annual and financial reports of 2011, including the profit and loss statement of 2011, and assigned CJSC PricewaterhouseCoopers the auditor for 2012.